LED magic colour desktop light with remote
Instructions for the receiving controller
You need to pay attention
- Working temperature: -10~50℃
- Input Volt.: 4.5~5.2V / ≥2A
- Remote control distance: 10~20meters.
- Remote control: Advanced RF / 2.4G technology
Instructions for Remote Control
The remote has 24 buttons
- Don’t set it arbitrarily, otherwise the corresponding color will be changed, such as red to blue
- If the remote control is out of control, please check if it is locked or check its battery.
- Remove the plastic film before use.
Instructions for use of led controller
los and android systems can download the APP by scanning the QR code. open the browser or other tools with “scan QR code” funnction,scan the QR code as below:Use your phone to scan the QR code
APP Installation steps
Click DuoCol StripX on the APP iconenter the app page. After entering the App interface,if bluetooth is not enabled,an application wants to enable the bluetooth function of this device click allow
- Connect the lamp to power.
- Turn on the Bluetooth funcon of the mobile phone, scan the code on the receiver Box, download the APP of the mobile phone, or use the remote control to operate directly.
- The product uses USB cable 5V/2A, can connect any USB port power supply, convenient, stable and safe.
- Check if the power supply is normal.
- Check if the Bluetooth is turned on.
- Check if there are other mobile phones are connected, only support connections one to many, dose not support many to many.
- Check APP Bluetooth setting if the phone is connected to the device, if connect, exit the APP and reopen, the APP will go to connect automatically.
- Normal operations and can not connect, please exit the APP and reopen.
- Exit APP, restart the mobile phone, power on the strip light, reopen the APP, then them will connect automatically.
- Enter the mobile APP interface and open the upper right corner Settings to view Guide. You’ll have all the instructions here.
- Please do not change the “Modify Pin Sequence”, Otherwise will change the corresponding color. For example: choosing blue shows red.
Click to show the lamp list,view lamp list:
Switch to color and brightness interface
Switch to the mode interface