- Powerful performance support 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ series processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4 memory, 4 DIMMs
- Go further without more cables by VisionLINK I/O design
- High-bandwidth and low-latency network support by Intel® 2.5GbE LAN
- Comprehensive connectivity by front and rear USB3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C® connectors
- PCIe 4.0 hardware design and maximum memory capacity up to 128GB for empowering real-time workload
- 4 Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe x4 M.2 connectors with unique thermal guards
- Effective cooling solution design for the better thermal dissipation
- Smart Fan 6 features hybrid fan headers and numerous temperature sensors for fan mode configuration
- Q-Flash Plus Updates BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Gigabyte Z590 VISION G (rev. 1.0) Motherboard
VISION Series motherboards are built for creator pc. It featured with reliable performance, impressive connectivity, expandable on graphics, and ultra-fast storage for creators to deal with heavy design workloads such as video editing and 3D rendering. It's the perfect fit for DIY creators to build their own ideal machine.
GIGABYTE VisionLINK is an extension of your idea and creation. Transmitting data, video output, and power charging all through one USB Type-C® cable will simplify the user experience than ever. With seamless multitasking between your PC and devices, it lets you work like a pro.
Intel® 2.5GbE Connectivity
High-Bandwidth and Low-Latency access.
The adoption of Intel® 2.5G LAN provides up to 2.5GbE network connectivity, with at least 2X faster transfer speeds compared to general 1GbE networking. It gives an immediate boost to overall network performance and improves the bandwidth required at large file transfers, video editing, and performance workloads.
Full PCIe 4.0 Design*
For most prosumers and content creators, high bandwidth storage and high performance graphics card or accelerator cards are critical for their projects. This is especially true for 3D rendering and creating high resolution textures. To support most cutting edge devices, this motherboard support variety of PCIe 4.0 devices, including graphics card and M.2 SSD.
Ultra Fast Storage
Quad PCIe M.2
Faster Speed. More Space.
Z590 VISION G equips with up to 4 PCIe M.2 slots, delivering superior bandwidth and upgrading your storage capacity for accelerating your workflows. M.2 PCIe SSD gives you 7X faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5" SATA solid state drives. Enable the creativity to flow from thought to draft faster and get responsive performance without a wait.
An effective cooling solution is essential for a heavy design workload to get away with slowdown, crashes, and unexpected shutdown. To reach a perfect balance between style and performance by implementing the Fins-Array heatsink and Direct Touch Heatpipe. Not only increasing the heat dissipation surface to ensure the stability during creative work but with a stylish aesthetic.
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors / Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors / Intel® Celeron® processors*
- * Limited to processors with 4 MB Intel® Smart Cache, Intel® Celeron® G5xx5 family.
- (Please refer to "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Intel® Z590 Express Chipset
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 processors:
- Support for DDR4 3200/3000/2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors:
- Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i3 /Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
- Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x USB Type-C® port, supporting USB Type-C® and DisplayPort video outputs and a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz.
- * Support for drawing tablets and 20V@3A of power delivery.
- *Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version and HDCP 2.3
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
- * Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
- (Supported graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU or graphics card used.)
- Intel® 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbit/1 Gbit/100 Mbit
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
- * For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- * The PCIEX16 slot shares bandwidth with the M2B_CPU and M2C_CPU connectors. The PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode when a device is installed in the M2B_CPU or M2C_CPU connector.
- (The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)*
- *Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x4 (PCIEX4_1/PCIEX4_2)
- (The PCIEX4 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_CPU)*
- * Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
- 2 x M.2 connectors (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe 4.0* x4/x2 SSD support) (M2B_CPU)(M2C_CPU)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_SB)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
- * Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- 2 x USB Type-C® ports, with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support (1 port on the back panel, 1 port available through the internal USB header)
- 1 x USB Type-C® port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports on the back panel
- Chipset+USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hub:
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x water cooling CPU fan header
- 2 x addressable LED strip headers
- 2 x RGB LED strip headers
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 4 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB Type-C® header, with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI / GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
- 2 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connectors
- 1 x noise detection header
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A ports
- 1 x USB Type-C® port, with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support
- 1 x USB Type-C® port, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
- Water cooling flow rate detection
- * Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- * Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
- System Information Viewer
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm